Friday, July 1, 2011

Open Source, Youtube vids

So, I know its been quite a while but thanks to my friend Rael I've managed to recover the source to the engine off of my bad harddrive : ) More information and a post on it can be found at:

http://sonicfangameshq.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7019

Besides that, somebody randomly posted a promo video of the engine test which is frikkin awesome


So anyway, I might pick this up sometime... maybe create a demo to show an employer for some proof that I've been doing this thing for a while, maybe even port it to make it playable on google TV and android : )  The only thing is I have a pretty primitive game engine right now built in Java that I hope to advance slowly over some time(building up with original, and given that probably more profitable stuff). Right now I'm really busy with programming some kickass games for Android and uh... bumming around for summer lol. You can keep up with me on this sort of stuff at http://www.rob2d.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment