Tuesday, September 21, 2010

An Update

Helloo,

Sorry for the lack of updates. To be honest, I haven't spent any time on this project at all. It was a little hard to get my mind into things with everything going on. But some good news :) Between the last post and this one, I've taught myself most of the basics of Java programming. Since I need to practice anyway(#1 language employers want in new york city apparently), I had thought of a really good idea so that I can keep this project rolling while at the same time getting better. I'm going to be hopefully developing a level editor using the Java Swing library(which is pretty much what Java uses for it's windows-esque GUI) and some simple file streams. I'm still learning and I don't know how much time between the gym, school, and whatever you call my social life that I'll have to devote towards this - hence the word hopefully.  But I will post an update next month. I've also got an Android phone finally, and it is completely badass. That is all : )

No comments:

Post a Comment